Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
edgengnc Top Student
Top Student
9 6 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Downloading BIOS update version from HP download site. Which download version do I use

Pavilion 23-ho56 Touch smart
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Need to determine which of the five versions of BIOS downloads to I use from the HP download web site.  I want to install a 3.0 USB Hub to my all in one, and was advised to make sure that my BIOS had the latest updated software, So the PC will see the device plugged into the Hub.  The HP web site has five BIOS updates, which do I use ?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
PhD Student
PhD Student
975 968 31 106
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Downloading BIOS update version from HP download site. Which download version do I use

Hi

My choice would be...

This package provides an update to the HP Consumer Desktop PC BIOS (ROM Family 2B0F ) for supported models running a supported operating system

File name: sp70493.exe

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation