cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KF8RVmark
Level 3
56 40 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Drivers

I own the HP h8-1520t computer, a very popular computer when I bought it.  It's going on 2 years old.  Presently I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro on it.

My question: When Windows 10 is released in Spring 2015, will HP provide Windows 10 drivers for the new operating system should I update to Windows 10???

I'm praying that HP will continue its support of my computer.

Thanks.

Mark

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 12
Level 12
4,320 4,287 441 1,097
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Drivers

Dear Customer,

Welcome to HP Support Forum

According to the message you have posted it looks like you are trying to find out if HP would support Windows 10 in the mere future when its released by Microsoft

I would like to keep you  informed that when Windows 10 gets released, HP would start using that Operating System on

all HP Products to check the compatibility first based on that the Research and Develpment team would release the

drivers and software for it.

The answer for youre question is Yes, we just have to wait and see how it works with HP Products

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the KUDOS star on left to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

I work on behalf of HP

I am an HP Employee
KF8RVmark
Level 3
56 40 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Drivers

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Level 12
Level 12
4,320 4,287 441 1,097
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Drivers

Please let us know if you  need more support for any other concern

OR

**Click the KUDOS star on left to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

I work on behalf of HP

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation