cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tom122
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Duel Screen for HP 500-054

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I would like to opperate duel monitors on my HP 500-054 for work.  Do I need to purchase an upgraded graphics card or can I do it on the standard computer?

Thanks for you help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,584 90,461 11,638 24,935
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi.

Your machine uses MS-7778 (JasmineR)  motherboard and integrated graphics chip which allows you to conntect 2 monitors at the back using DVI-D and VGA connectors:

Figure 6: Back I/O panel

1 - USB 2.0: 2
2 - Optical S/PDIF-out port
3 - VGA
4 - DVI-D
5 - LAN
6 - USB 2.0: 2
7 - USB 3.0: 2
8 - Audio: Center/Subwoofer port (yellow orange)
9 - Audio: Rear Speaker Out port (black)
10 - Audio: Side Speaker Out port (gray)
11 - Audio: Line In port (light blue)
12 - Audio: Line Out port (lime)
13 - Audio: Microphone port (pink)

Source:   http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03769164-6

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation