Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MiRoCZ73 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ENVY 34c - Partitioning - HP My Display doesn´t work

ENVY 34c
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am using Windows 7 Professional with the HP ENVY 34c Monitor.

I am having a problem with my HP My Display Functionality.

I installed the drivers and the software and nothing works on the MY DISPLAY Program.

Partitioning does not work, App Sync does not work, even the screen rotation feature does not work.

HP My Display is updated to latest version.

The only thing that does work is the Wizard, which allows me to adjust the Screen Brightness and Contrast.

The main reason I purchased this monitor was to use the Partitioning features, so please someone help.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Retired
7336 6300 358 762
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @MiRoCZ73,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I have read your post on how your monitor is not able to access the HP My Display software for the purpose of partitioning and App Syncing, and I would be happy to assist you in this matter!

To correct this issue, I recommend removing all of the My Display Software from your computer, and re-installing it. If you do not have the software on hand from a CD, I suggest downloading and installing the software by clicking on the link below:

If the issue continues, I suggest following the steps below:

Step 1. Unplug the power cord from the back of the monitor and the wall
Step 2. Hold the power button down for at least one minute
Step 3. Plug the power cord back into the monitor and then into the wall outlet
Step 4. Press the Menu button on the monitor
Step 5. Navigate to the Factory Reset option and select it
Step 6. Try a different cable connecting your monitor to your computer

If the above steps did not resolve your issue you can try the monitor on a computer or other device to see if the issue persists. If your monitor is still not able to use partitioning, please contact our technical support for further assistance in this matter by clicking the link below to get the support number for your region.

www.hp.com/contacthp/

I hope this helps!

Regards :)

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
deimos2016 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hallo

Have yuo solved your issue?

Any other have the same poblem?

I have the same problem.

MyDisplay sw runs correctly for 30 minuts after first installation.

Than sudendly it stops working.

MyDisplay doesn't show icon to the right top of the applications windows and it doesn't allow to use partitioning.

I have already installed the new version from the hp site (18/11/16).

May be a drivers issue?

What other?

Thanks

0 Kudos
JozefP Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, did you resolve this problem? becouse i have same problem. But on windows 10 64bit

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation