Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Envy 23
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have hp envy 23 monitor. I am trying to connect my external speaker to monitor audio jack but it seems not working. Monitor do have beats audio logo. I have tried different headset but still not luck.

can you please help!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @mkamran

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are not getting any audio on your headset connected to the monitor. 

Don't worry, I will be glad to help.

Have you checked the playback settings on the computer?

How is the monitor connected to your computer? (HDMI or VGA)

Is the audio out of the computer connected to the audio in on the monitor?

Recommend you make sure that the audio out from the computer is connected to the audio in port on the monitor. 

Once you are getting the audio from the monitor, you can connect the headphones to the monitor to get the audio from the headset. 

Please click here for the user manual. Refer to page number 4 to know the ports on the monitor. 

For no audio from the monitor, please refer to this HP Article

Let me know if this helped. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.