cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tizzy
Level 3
67 25 1 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Envy 700 won't enter auto-sleep/manual sleep OK

My PC, running w8.1, enters sleep mode OK with manual actuation, but won't auto-sleep. The screen goes into sleep mode at the set time, but auto-sleep never occurs. I have it set to auto-sleep at one hour. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 9
2,376 2,316 169 524
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi tizzy,

Sleep issues are one of the most vexing problems user have to deal with. There are too many variables involved.

You may find a solution by referring to this guide.

Hope this helps you.

Jaco

****I am not an HP employee****

Please give a" Kudos, Thumbs Up" if advice received is relevant or" Accept as Solution" to assist other forum users having a similar problem.

HP Products:
810-150se Desktop
17t-j000 Notebook
H8 1380t CTO Desktop
560z Desktop

tizzy
Level 3
67 25 1 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thanks - step 4 worked for me.

Highlighted
Level 9
2,376 2,316 169 524
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi tizzy,

You're very welcome.

Happy Computing.

Jaco

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation