cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CockyRocky Top Student
Top Student
8 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Erratic mouse behavior, low battery keyboard warning

Touchsmart 310-1125f
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

OK, I see there are a myraid of posts concerning this issue, but no fixes. Even the HP employee gave a link that does nothing and appears broken. I purchased and installed 8GB RAM and that didn't fix it. What a waste of money. And for HP to ignore all the posts about the problem is, frankly, disingenuine, reckless and bad business. There simply MUST be a fix or workaround for this. 

IF I HAVE TO BUY A NEW COMPUTER, IT WILL NOT BE AN HP.

Are you hearing me, HP? My statement says a lot. I have been computing for 21 years and only ever bought HP or Compaq. I use the computer for business and the state my computer is in currently is far from a shining example of streamlined productivity. Double, triple, quadruple clicking on single click stuff, no response clicking, clicks bring up multiple duplicate windows, click for new tab and 2 tabs pop up, insert or remove SD card nets low keyboard battery warning and on and on and on.

What's going on? WHAT IS THE FIX?

EDIT: as with most users, this all started with the Win10 upgrade last Fall.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
PhD Student
PhD Student
750 736 67 130
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Erratic mouse behavior, low battery keyboard warning

Greetings,

Wow!

Your screen name mirrors your attitude.

Someone might be able to help you if you had put as much effort into describing your problem as you did in venting.

Cheers!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation