Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Error code oxc000021a on my pavilion 20 desktop.

HP Recommended
Pavilion 20 b313w all in one
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
My Pavilion 20 b313w all in one desktop is giving me error code oxc000021a with a sad face and a message that says they're going to fix
the problem, then they're going to restart my PC after finished. It then does restart, gets to 100 percent, seems as if it's going to go to my login
page, then stops and goes to startup
menu. That's as far as it gets, time after time. I'm backing up a little, but
after restarting then going to page with sad face and message, the message says I have errors stopping
my PC from starting and give them a
few minutes to fix, then restart.
I don't know if this is relevant, but before this happened I received a message saying a new driver was ready to be installed for my Lexmark
All in one printer. Somebody said it could be a registry problem, but that
tells me nothing. I am a novice!
I'd sure appreciate any help you can give me. I need my PC for homeschooling my 9 year old daughter
and we are missing it SOOO much.
Once again, thank you for your time.
Have a blessed day.
*DC*
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 12
12,390 12,218 582 1,544
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

More than likely it was that Lexmark driver, go to the link below and read carefully, then perform a Windows "System Restore", this will roll back the PC to a state before the lexmark driver installed and should get it booting into Windows again.

http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/4692-system-restore-how-do-windows-8-a.html

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation