cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lc1500
Level 2
26 14 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

FIXED..I THINK

HP Recommended
ENVY 700-414
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I earlier posted a question related to system restore not working. With a lot of reading and help from experienced members (thanks Bulldod), I did resolve the issue by renaming / deleting the mal-fuctioning "windowsapps" folder. (A project in its own right)

Everything seems to work. I can do a system create / restore, all app are still there and functioning, SFC finds no errors and I can still install new apps from the store.

So it seems to have fixed the issue but knowing "murphy's law" personally, I have to ask what  I may have lost or changed by deleting "windowsapps".

Does anyone have any information / details on what issues I may have created?

Thanks everyone

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation