cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ioneabee
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Failed HPEnvy Beats all-in-one

HP Recommended

Hi

I've got a just out of warranty failed Envy Beats all-in-one that won't post

I occaisionally get 7 beeps

How do i get in touch with HP to get them to fix it as good a good will gesture as its about 2 months out of warranty

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,557 30,464 2,785 6,726
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ioneabee

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Sorry, but you're being unrealistic.  You paid for a one-year warranty as part of the purchase price of the PC.  HP is under no obligation to extend that to you for free -- as a "good will gesture".

When the warranty expired, that was it.  There may be options to now extend it or purchase additional warranty coverage -- but we do not handle warranty issues here.  For these issues, you have to contact HP Customer Support directly and ask them.

If you live in the US or Canada, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

If you live elsewhere, contact information is on this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

NOTE: After you get through, stay on the line until you are finally able to talk to some one -- it can take a while!

If you have trouble finding a phone number, then try: 1 (800) 474-6836

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
ioneabee
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your response

no, I don't consider it unreasonable to "ask"... hence why I said "goodwill"

This was an £1100 machine and you shouldn't expect it to completely fail after 14-15 months

that said, the HP website for customer support is not helpful at all, I end up going in circles and can't find a telephone number, nor even an email link for the UK

If anyone has UK contact details for support of this nature, I would be grateful

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation