Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Utahtiger Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Forgot up password login

Hp envy dektop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Just set password this week and can not log in.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Utahtiger Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Forgot up password login

Any suggestions other than paying HP $ 50?
0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
7771 6909 449 841
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Forgot up password login

Hi there @Utahtiger,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  I understand that you are having issues  with your password.  I am happy to assist you with this.

I would suggest you start with this: HP PCs - Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10). There is also this fine forum post by @wes_notebooksI forgot my password can HP help me reset it    Between the two of them, there are several things you can try.

You may also want to look at the Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords - support.microsoft.com.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation