The HP Community is here for you.
01-05-2009 08:13 AM
01-08-2009 08:00 AM
To restore or reinstall the Games in Windows Vista, follow these steps:
- Go into the Control Panel by clicking on Start – Settings – Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, double click on Programs and Features.
- In the Programs and Features window, click on the Turn Windows features on or off link in the left column.
- In the Windows Features window, just check the box next to the Games folder, which should be right at the top. This will reinstall all the games. If you only want to install certain ones, click the + sign next to the folder and then check the individual games you want, and then uncheck the rest.
- After you have selected your games, just click OK and let them load. You should now be able to click on Start – Programs and see the Games folder back on the menu.