cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tgarijo Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Google Chrome crash my system

Prodesk 600 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I have a prodesk 600 G1 computer. In this computer have been installed different Operating System(ubuntu, windows 7) now it has installed, windows 10. Always i use chrome navigator to watch youtube videos. After watch videos, system crash and error do reference to intelppm.sys, this happened in all Operating System when run Google chrome. I thought the problem was about hardware but yesterday I watched videos with Microsoft Edge and didn't have any problems . No use chrome is a bit problem for me, because i have my favorities, my files, etc. you know!!

Does anybody know what can happen ?

Best Regards

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
tgarijo Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I correct my last post, with Microsoft Edge it's happen too. The problem is when show videos

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
19,105 17,037 1,582 3,742
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

tgatijo

Sorry I don't have a solution to the video crashing problem ... but I do have an alternative suggestion.

My experience in Win10 is that the worst two Browsers were Edge and Chrome -- so I quit using both of them.

To replace Edge, I went over to using Internet Explorer, and I've had no problems with it:  http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/6310-how-reset-ie-default-browser-instead-edge.html

To replace Chrome, I went over to using Chromium. 

You get Chromium from here: http://chromium.woolyss.com/#top

Under Windows 10,8,7, then under 2. Chromium for 64-bit ... , then the second entried for Installer and Archive, click the Archive link.

This will download chrome-win32.zip file

Find that file in your downloads folder and extract the contents. This will generate a folder named chrome-win32

Copy that entire folder to your Windows/Program Files directory.

Open that folder, right-click on chrome.exe and select the option to create a shortcut.

Good Luck

Drag that shorcut to your desktop.

When you click on it, it will launch Chromium.

You can get regular updates from this same page. When you download an updated version, extract it and copy the folder OVER the contents of the existing folder in Program Files. Your settings are stored elsewhere, so they will not get overwritten.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
tgarijo Top Student
Top Student
3 2 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, after check minidumb file I have seen the crash was about memory. I was testing the hardware and wich was my suprise that the memory modules was not insert in there bank well. In mother board there are four banks of memory, two black and two white. I have two modules of 8 GB one of them was inserting in black module and other one in white module. I inserted two modules in black bank, and the problem solved. All weekend I was watching videos and i don't have any problems.

Best regards

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation