Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JerryLeeson Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphics Card Upgrade

HP 20-d034 All In One
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm a graphic artist using my fiance's computer HP All In One 20-d034. My question is I'm a member of Adobe CC and run the latest versions of Photoshop & Illustrator mainly. I'm unable to use the 3D functions of these programs due to OpenGL issues. Can I upgrade the graphics card? The drivers installed are the best that I can get for the factory installed card.

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
8933 1171 3066
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Graphics Card Upgrade

Here are the specs on the basic configuration.  It does have an MXM 3.0 version: Type A  slot (These cards are typically found in laptops). One PCI Express x16 MXM slot that supports a PCI Express x16 graphics card (Gen 2.0).

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

Loaner: Envy Omen Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 7th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070M 8GB Discrete Graphics (16GB RAM) 512GB m.2 SSD
HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme8GB, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation