Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Gege2 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

H7000 bluetooth headset not working

HP all-in-one 24-g080na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I've just bought HP all-in-one  24-g080na desktop and HP H7000 bluetooth headset. Unfortunately, the headset is not found by the computer. I have tried what is in the manual (which is a bit useless to be honest) and other advices from the support team. However, nothing seems to make the computer found the headset in the bluetooth devices or through the Connect window. Could someone please help and advice on how to fix this problem. I have seen that I am not the only person with this issue. Otherwise, PC is great and I am pleased with it!

Thank you for any help. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
7771 6909 449 841
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

H7000 bluetooth headset not working

Hi there Gege2,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that you are having an issue connecting a Bluetooth headset.  I am happy to give you a hand with this.

Please see the following starting with the HP document: HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8). Then if necessary check out these two documents from Microsoft Support: Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays - support.microsoft.com,  Connect to Bluetooth devices - support.microsoft.com

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation