Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (2,176 Views)

HDMI in Port not working on my HP Envy Recline 23

I have tried both a DVD player and a security camera DVR on the HDMI-in port of my HP Envy Recline 23. Despite pressing the button on the bottom many time and in many ways nothing happens. How can I get that HDMI-In port to work, or is it broken and I need to return the computer?

Andrew

Grad Student
Message 2 of 4 (2,139 Views)

Re: HDMI in Port not working on my HP Envy Recline 23

Hi AndrewStory,

By any chance, did you just install updates? Also, did you just get the computer, or have you had it for awhile?

~Lil.Liebe

Clicking the white KUDOS THUMBS UP ThumbsUp.jpg on the right is a way to say thanks!
Click Accept as Solution on a reply that solves your issue to help others in search of answers.

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (1,893 Views)

I brought my HP envy 23 recline back in Jan 14, and I only used it for a week then went abroad for 2 months, and since I have come back the HDMI port hasn't really worked, it only worked one day when I attached my tablet via the hdmi port, and it worked well, I could search the web, open applications, watch videos and online streaming via apps, play games, but now I tried it again and it didn't work. Like I said since I have had this all-in-one I have only managed to use the HDMI port once.

So my question would be have I got a faulty HDMI port? Or do I have to change some setting somewhere? Or has it been effected by some update?

Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (1,092 Views)

Did you ever get this working same issue on my 27" recline

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation