Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BamBam70 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDMI port O and 1 not working with display

HP ENVY Desktop - 750-103a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I recently bought a HP Envy desktop 750-103a but can't get the monitor to work using the HDMI ports 0 and 1?

I have tried to use the playback devices to recognise it but I don't seem to be able to get anything.

Could someone please assist me, I'm not sure what to do.

Thanks 

Rick

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
7771 449 840
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HDMI port O and 1 not working with display

Hi there @BamBam70,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that you are not able to use the two HDMI ports on your system's main board.  I am happy to give you a hand with this.

The two ports on the back of the case that are built into the board, are associated with the integrated graphics adapter. If a discrete graphics card is installed, those ports will not work as the onboard graphics will be disabled.  There is a comment in the  HP ENVY 750-103a Desktop PC Product Specifications, under the Video Graphics section.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation