cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
8 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

HELP REQUIRED.... "OTHER~THAN~THE~HP~INDIAN~TECH'S"!

HP Recommended

> HP TOUCHSMART 320-1030 ALL-IN-ONE-DESKTOP! = PURCHASED ON JULY 23RD 2012! = WIN7 64BIT OS!

> "CAME-OUT-OF-THE-BOX-JUNK"! = HP INDIAN TECH'S have a pail full of 'REPAIR' case #'s = ask em!

> PROGRAMS KEEP CHANGING SELVES! = DELETING SELVES! = HP TECH FIXS ONE, ANOTHER TAKES A DUMP!

> MICROSOFT TECH SPENT 4 HOURS YESTERDAY WITH HANDS ON THRASHING & BASHING! = END RESULT???? .... NOTHING

WRONG WITH SOFTWARE!.... CONTACT HP, ITS A HARDWARE PROBLEM.

> HP INDIANS ARGUE! = CANT FIND PROBLEM, BUT, WILL NOT EXCHANGE UNIT!

> SEEMS WARRANTY IS ONLY FOR "R E P A I R"??????.......... OH WE CANT EXCHANGE IT, B U T, WE WILL KEEP TRYING TO FIX IT....

WE JUST DONT KNOW--------- "WHAT~TO~FIX"??????? = SEND IT IN FOR A 2 WEEK FIX-UM-UP, RIGHT........

> THE MAN/WOMAN HOURS PLUS PHONE CALLS????? = THEY COULD JUST HAND ME A NEW UNIT "F R E E" and be money

ahead, YUP!

"B E W A R E" BUYING HP.... ONLY GET HALF OF A WARRANTY! = YOU BUY? = YOUR STUCK.

[Personal Information Removed]

yessir = im damned mad!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
28,006 27,540 1,810 5,047
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This support forum is mainly supported by volunteers and HP has no official presence on this board.  However, I will ask a moderator to look into your issues.

It might help if you posted your actual problem.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 10 x64
Custom PC - Z390, i7-9700K, 32GB, dual 512 GB NVMe, dual 512 SSDs, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 2080TI 11GB
Highlighted
Level 9
3,551 3,395 279 526
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello oldsmoker71,

As was previously mentioned your thread was forwarded to the appropriate team for review and someone reached out to you in regards to your issue (on Friday).

Please check your private messages. You can check your private messages by clicking on the small envelope icon next to your name in the upper right hand corner once you have logged in.

Support will be handled through this means.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation