Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 12-a003TU Spectre X2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all,

I bought a HP 12-a003TU Spectre X2 from JB HI-FI (electronic retailer in Australia) on 26/1/2016. I used occassionally at home and things were going well for a couple months.

One day in September I could not start the tablet. At the time the power light was on when I connected the AC power cord but when I pressed the start up botton (on the top right) the tablet did not respond at all. I brought the tablet back to JB-HI and they took almost a month to arranged a technitian to fix the problem.

I took the tablet back and used it for a month and then in late November I encountered the same problem AGAIN!!

This time I contacted HP support diretly. A call centre assistant tried to help me trouble-shooting the problem but failed. Then HP arranged DHL to collect my tablet to be sent to one of their maintenance centre in Singapore and fixed the problem in a weeks' time.

I got the tablet back and used it for three months until today. I was so frustrated as I did not if there was a permenant fault with the HP tablet or it was a common product issue with this product model? Either way I would be deeply disapointed with the product quality of HP. I was actually wanting to pruchase the microsoft tablet desktop but in the last minute I changed my mind to purchase the HP one because it was slightly cheeper at the time but I certainly did not expect to have this problem over and over again.

I desperately need some help as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot!

Terry

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@TerryNeedsHelp

“I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.”

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.