cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sarmiento2006
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 19-2304 Suddenly Turns Off

HP 19-2304
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
I only had the Internet pulled up and was filling out a form online. And all of a sudden my computer just turned off. This never happened before. I unplugged it and back in and still nothing. I moved it to another outlet and still nothing. My husband tested the power supply with a bolt meter and the power supply has power coming through it. What could be the issue? Could it be the motherboard??
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
432 430 36 61
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 19-2304 Suddenly Turns Off

@Sarmiento2006, Welcome to the HP Support Forum.

Since there is power coming through the AC Adapter, this looks like a Motherboard Issue.

A good thing to try first is to do a Hard Reset.

Disconnect the power cable and all other peripheral devices and then press and hold the power button for 15-20 Seconds. This will clear all the static charges on the computer. (Link: Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset). Connect the Power cable back and see if you get any activity on your All in One.

If you still don’t see any activities on the computer, you can get in touch with the HP Phone Support and get this issue addressed.

Regards

MathewT

MathewT
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation