Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Skytravler Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 2035 flat screen monitor

I have a HP 2035 flatscreen monitor.  The power indicator light went out.  Is there a reset or do I replace it?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@Skytravler,

Thanks for choosing HP Forums. one stop for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Power indicator light doesn’t turn on. Is that right?

I will definitely help you.

If you want that to be working, then contact phone support for the warranty support options using the link below.

http://hp.care/2bjG4nE

If the illumination of the light is not of that importance, then you may continue to use it as long as the monitor works.

Let me know if that helped.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Skytravler Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The monitor is dead.  It was working and I unplugged it and moved it to the other side of the room.  When I plugged it back in nothing, no power light, nothing on screen.  I checked to make sure the cord was getting power to the monitor and it is.  Just wondering if there was something to reset the screen, like on a cell phone, you know holding the power button down with one of the other buttons.  If not then I'm thinking it just died.

Thanks,

Craig Turner

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 3302 178 336
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi@Skytravler,

Thanks for the reply.

If you are sure of that the adaptor is working but nothing happening when connected to Monitor. Then it’s a hardware issue. Please call phone support using the link below for warranty related support options.

http://hp.care/2bjG4nE

Let me know if that helped.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation