cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lonn19
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 23t Touch Al-in-One doesn't turn on

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23t
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

I purchased a new HP Pavilion 23t touch screen.  I just received it today, but it does not turn on.  I hooked up the power cord and see the light come on in the back right where the power cord is plugged in.  When I press the power button, the light on the power button flashs once and goes right off.  The computer does not come on and nothing appears on the screen.  Has anyone experienced this.  Any solutions?  

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
MechPilot
Retired
Retired
7,336 6,290 359 764
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @lonn19,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that your desktop computer is not able to power on, and I would be happy to assist you in this matter!

To correct this issue, I recommend following the steps in this document on Computer Does Not Start (Windows 😎. This should help to power on your computer once again.

If the issue continues, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.

www.hp.com/contacthp/

I hope this helps!

Regards 🙂

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation