cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mokotoks
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP 5187 driver needed for WIN7

HP Recommended

I have a HP 5187-7583 Keyboard with media controls for my media center that worked well with original XP drivers but now that I have upgraded to Windows7 64 bit only works with basic keyboard. I cannot find any dirivers for this anywhere. Any one else have this solution would be appreciated

4 REPLIES 4
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,620 24,272 2,834 10,360
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If the keyboard is older, HP may not develop a driver for it.  You could try a driver for an older version.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
shadetree
Level 2
18 17 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi mokotos,

Just wondered if you had any progress with this keyboard?

I just installed Win 7 Pro duel booting  XP Pro on my HP Pavilion a1276c and am looking for the same keyboard driver.

shadetree 

0 Kudos
papavonschoen
6 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You don't mention 5187 in reply!

0 Kudos
Duane_D
Retired
Retired
4,641 3,064 52 155
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! Thank you for posting on this thread. Please ellaborate your query in a new post. 

I have closed this thread to help keep the comments timely. If you have more to add, please start a new thread. Click here if you want to learn more about how to start a new conversation/thread.

Please post in a new thread for better exposure. It may also be helpful if you posted a few more details about your computer/printer and your issues.

1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.

If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you!"

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation