cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Drakens1991 Tutor
Tutor
12 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 8200 elite cmt GPU compatibility with modification

HP 8200 elite cmt
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
OK so far I have a 8000 elite cmt chassis with the 320w PSU I modified the chassis to fit the 8200 elite cmt Mobo with the i3 2120 with 8gigs of RAM and the amd Radeon HD 7470 and a 128g sandisk x100 SSD as my OS and a 750g HDD as storage I'm planning on buying a 15pin male sata power to 6pin GPU power with that said what GPU can I buy that is better than my Radeon HD
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20197 20147 1317 2094
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 8200 elite cmt GPU compatibility with modification

Hi @Drakens1991,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, your issue with the HP 8200 elite CMT is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.
If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Click here for details.
Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation