Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 5
296 271 4 20
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Advisor for Windows Vista?

HP Recommended

Could HP offer a Windows Vista version of this update and tell Microsoft to stop offering the Windows 7 version as the only possibility of fixing HP Advisor problems under Windows Vista?

http://h18021.www1.hp.com/helpandsupport/hpsa.html

Some of the software I use is simply not ready for an upgrade to Windows 7.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 3
55 44 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I HAVE Vista on my HP Pavilion laptop......AND I have HP Advisor on the machine as well......so apparently it IS available.

You'll just have to do some digging (I suppose) to get Support to point you to the right place to find it.

Michael,
St. Catharines, ON, CANADA
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 5
296 271 4 20
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do you mean that HP Advisor for Vista is available (true; I have it also), or that a Vista version of this update is available, even if the error messages I often get when HP Advisor runs under Vista point to the Windows 7 version of the fix?

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation