cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
7 7 0 1
Message 21 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bones,

How are things?

I just wanted to check and see if you had heard anything about these SLUGGISH HP products that we both thought were going to be top notch (Ha!).

Let me know if you have heard anything. Just curious at this point.

Best Regards,

Naveman00

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
10 9 0 1
Message 22 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have not heard anything my friend.  I continue to search for answers on this issue but to know avail nothing. I personally think these are boat anchors. I will personally build my next one by scratch and not even entertain HP. My next I will kick off with nothing but top shelf equipment. An SSD drive for the operating system and a second SSD for my data. I have also thought about going to the dark side. Yes a MAC pro. I'm pretty much done with HP. I just CTO a laptop for my stepdad. The laptop is faster then this.

HP I HOPE YOUR LISTENING!!!

Highlighted
Level 1
7 7 0 1
Message 23 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I agree. Will use my warranty when able and swap to something else on the next go.

Potentially a Mac. On the fence.

Most likely, I will build a PC from scratch as you mentioned. Liquid cooling. Sound proof case. Hopefully next generation i7 or better (and 32GB high-end memory). Yup, 2 humongous SSDs and a 6 or 8 TB SATA Hard Drive back up, as nec. 1 Blu Ray drive and 1 DVD dual layer drive. Top of the line Wi-Fi adapter and a Bluetooth adapter to boot! And about 10 or 12 USB 3.0 ports or next generation USB, which I have heard is just around the corner. Can't wait! No JUNK software... Bloatware, I believe is what they call it. None of it!

Hear that #HP?!

NO BLOATWARE!

QUALITY internal products to CREATE AN OVERALL PRODUCT for the MASSES! How hard can it be? So the CEO doesn't get a 30 million dollar bonus at the end of the year... MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THE CEO LISTENS TO ITS CUSTOMERS AND MAKES MORE MONEY! HA! Imagine the possibilities.

Oh well Bones, I guess I'm off the proverbial soap box. Or "common sense box" in this case! 🙂

Take it easy and good luck!

Best,

Naveman00

P.S. I hope someone at #HP does eventually get around to reading this thread before the company flounders.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Desktop-PC-Questions/HP-ENVY-Phoenix-810-135qe-PC/td-p/4957256/pa...
0 Kudos
Level 1
7 7 0 1
Message 24 of 24
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Jbones,

I was contacted by #HP and warned (harassed) about what I was saying within the forum... Instead of trying to assist us in figuring out why at least 3 people have the exact same problem... I.e. Horrifically slow computers without any logical reason. Fact. I wish #HP would just help us. This is so frustrating especially based on the high cost.

Hope all is well!

Naveman00
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation