Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AkuCollins Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY Recline 27-k405na TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop PC COULD NOT START

HP ENVY Recline 27-k405na Touc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

What you were doing & experienced

• Steps to recreate
  • Any error messages & details
  • Recent software or driver changes
  • Your internet connection: LAN, VPN, or wireless

The Recline-27 is an All-In-One Desktop with wireless keyboard and Mouse. Five of these systems are in our Lab and running. Then there was a power cut while working. However only this one could not Come up. When you turn-on the system, the power button is turn with solid, you can here the noise of the fan of the all-in-on, the hard disk light indicator also come on and then off, a light try to flash through the screen(the light before the ''HP'' Logo is loaded when the system enters BIOS,  BUT NOTHING IS DISPLAYED ON THE SCREEN AT ALL(no Bios set-up screen, Nothing is displayed on the Monitor!) 

I have tried to swap the power pack for from another sytem and it is thesame result. Other systems are running very well but for this system

Though all the systems are connected to the internet, and set to automatically update critical operating system software, I did not perform any software update.

I have searched through this forum to see if anyone had this problem BUT no one have had this experience with this latest HP ENVY product. I really need help from this forum as much as I can get.

Emmanuel Aku

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16380 1315 2235
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY Recline 27-k405na TouchSmart All-in-One Desktop PC COULD NOT START

@AkuCollins,

The Riddle_Decipher is at your service!

As I understand you've been troubled with the no display issue that occurred shortly after a power cut and here's what you need to do: Click here 

Also, to let you know since the issue occurred after a power cut and the steps mentioned on the link doesn't fix the issue, you may need to contact the HP Phone Support for further assistance as it could be a hardware malfunction.

Keep me posted!

Regards, 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation