cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Smooter2000
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP ENVY x360 forgotten bios password

HP Recommended
HP ENVY X360

My HP Envy x360 will not log into windows. In the past, I have utilized a bios password, but it had been removed long ago and I have forgotten what it was.

After a reboot it now asks "Enter Administrator Password or Power on Password" after 3 attempts I get "System Disabled" and the error code [i 76704266] I've done my best to research online for a way to bypass or reset that password with no luck. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
GPU-2
Level 7
740 739 90 159
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI.

Try this unlock code:

Regards.

☑ I do not work for HP, I volunteer.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
☑ I'm sorry but you do not answer questions privately.
0 Kudos
Smooter2000
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That unlock code gives me a message of "Invalid Password." Any other suggestions?

0 Kudos
GPU-2
Level 7
740 739 90 159
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Smooter2000 wrote:

That unlock code gives me a message of "Invalid Password." Any other suggestions?

Put the code well, I think you do not do well, in case your computer does not support these codes, contact HP and see solutions:https://bios-pw.org/

http://welcome.hp.com/country/w1/en/support.html

Regards.

☑ I do not work for HP, I volunteer.
☑ To close the topic, check "accept as a solution" the correct answer or Thumb to say thank you.
☑ I'm sorry but you do not answer questions privately.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation