cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
obanon
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini PC WiFi connection keeps dropping

HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I just bought a new HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini PC.

I am able to connect to my WiFi at home, however it keeps disconnecting pretty regularily.

It's not related to my router - all other systems at home are working fine.

Any ideas how to fix this?

My WiFi card is an Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8260, latest driver installed.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,338 1,169 2,498
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @obanon

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, The issue that you have with this HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Mini PC is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.
If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Please click on this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/business-support.html for more details and support.

Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Hope this helps. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos for my efforts to help.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
jakob79
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I bought HP EliteDesk 800 G3 Win10 today and I have exactly the same problem. What happend? Was the problem solved?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation