cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Yogie_Atmodjo Honor Student
Honor Student
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF - how to ensure or setting SATA contoller mode in bios to be IDE mode

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

All,

Please help to ensure or setting SATA contoller mode in bios to be  IDE mode for HP EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF?. I am not found Storage tab or Storage options in bios.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
44,904 40,590 4,392 11,359
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF - how to ensure or setting SATA contoller mode in bios to be IDE mode

Why would you want it to be in IDE mode?

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

Yogie_Atmodjo Honor Student
Honor Student
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Erico,

That is a standard of our company. At this moment i try with SATA option. But maybe in next needed to set to IDE mode, can you advise how to set it?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation