Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kippyalex Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 27 IPS Monitor with Beats Audio

HP Envy 27 IPS Monitor

Hello ! I have a problem with my HP Envy 27 IPS Monitor. Worked fine until last night. The power cord is connected and the small white LED next to the power cord plug is light up but the display of the monitor remains black... The front buttons are also not light up ... Can you please help me in my problem?

Is it a electronics problem? 

Waiting for your awnser . Thank you

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
7771 449 839
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 27 IPS Monitor with Beats Audio

Hi there @kippyalex,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that your display is blank on start up.  I am happy to give you a hand with this.

Have you tried connecting the display to another computer or other compatible device?

Also, did you try using a different electrical outlet, and/or a direct power connection to a wall outlet?

Check out this document; there is a section for a blank display: HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8).

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation