cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Anuj4
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy 34 AIO - extra UK options?

HP Recommended
HP Envy 34 AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am really keen on this system but unfortunately we only have one model available in the UK with 8GB RAM and I want 16GB RAM. This model is customisable in the US store so can get exactly what I am after there. 

I am thinking of going for the 27" version where there is currently 3 models available and fit my requirement. Is there likely to be more models of the Envy 34 available in the UK soon?

Thanks for your help in advance.

1 REPLY 1
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 41,846 4,651 12,425
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the HP Global Consumer Support forum and not HP worldwide or UK marketing.

How could you expect that we could have an answer to your question? 

What is available in the UK HP online web store is what is available in the UK.

It all varies by the given market and that is, unfortunately, proprietary information that we are not privy to.

I am not an HP Employee.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation