cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DFP2016 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP LTO Tape Drive

Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Gentleman,

i would like to seek a advice regarding HP LTO Tape drive, now i m working a education environment as a IT Administrator. Currently our file server backup (350GB-1TB) data saving to HDD Drives. 

i have a plan to buy a new Tape Drive Backup instead of HDD, if some one have any suggetion for the same, and like to recommend a particular model Too.

your valuable comments its highly appreicated.

Best regards,

Azaf 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
102,621 96,698 14,982 23,075
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP LTO Tape Drive

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HP EBC Support Forum -- Tape Libraries and Drives section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/Tape-Libraries-and-Drives/bd-p/itrc-198#.V_p0bOQVDGg

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation