cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LlamaLand
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 15 Display Problem [Sorry I posted this in the wrong section!!!]

DSC_0352[1].jpg

Hi all,

Above is how my screen looks like now. It's split into two, the bottom section has strange colors and is a duplicate of the top of the actual screen. Doesn't go away no matter how many times I reboot. I can still see my pointer if I move it down into the erroreous section. Everything else is functioning normally, only that the bottom one-third of the screen is draped over with a colorful translucent copy of the one-third from the top.

I did not do anything to my computer prior to this - like carry it around or drop it. It just happened while I was typing a document. I wasn't even playing any graphically-demanding games. Please help!! Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
7,164 7,248 341 888
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 15 Display Problem [Sorry I posted this in the wrong section!!!]

Hi LlamaLand, sorry to see that your display is not working properly. I would very much like to help with this issue, however I will need do know some information first.  May I please have the exact model number of your computer (Pavilion 15 shows me a large number of products)?  May I also have the version of windows your are using as well ( Windows xp, vista, 7 or 8-8.1)?  Once I get the information, I will then be able to research the issue.

Thanks for your time.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation