cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Old-Novice
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 510-p026

HP Pavilion 510-p026

I am unable to boot up my computer.  Continues to go through a cycle then returns to Lets get started.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,470 7,474 681 796
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 510-p026

Hello @Old_Novice,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.

I see that your HP Pavilion Desktop PC is not booting up.

Let’s begin with a Hard Reset.

To perform a hard reset, use the following steps:
1) Disconnect all external devices connected to the computer - USB devices, external displays, printers, etc.
2) Unplug the Power Cables from the computer.
3) Press and hold down the power button for about 15 seconds to drain any residual electrical charge from the capacitors that protect the memory.
4) Re-connect all the Power Cables and try to Power on the computer. 

If the issue is not resolved after the Hard Reset, please Run Hardware Diagnostics tests (follow the step 4)

Keep me posted.
Thanks!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation