cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MaxKaZa Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 550-152L can't install windows7 sp1 32Bit

HP Pavilion 550-152L
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Dear HP Support,

I Buy HP Pavilion 550-152L (N4R93AA) i want to install windows7sp1 32Bit. because we have a system that only run up to win 7 32 bit.  But i can't install windows7 sp1 32Bit 

I have changed the BIOS to boot from the CD drive by changing LEGACY Support to ENABLE

and changing SECURE BOOT to DISABLE

Great step forward.......starts to install Windows 7  the USB keyboard and mouse are disabled

please can you advise how to get the USB keyboard and mouse re-activated?

Thank you

Maxkaza

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
102,762 96,837 15,012 23,116
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 550-152L can't install windows7 sp1 32Bit

Hi:

You have to use this tool to put the USB3 drivers into your Windows installation flash drive.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25476/Windows-7-USB-3-0-Creator-Utility

There is a readme file for how to use the tool in the link.  The tool has to be run from a PC with W8.1 or newer on it.

While it says the tool is for 64 bit, I see the 32 bit drivers included in the driver folder when you unzip the file.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation