Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rhos Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion All-in-One - 23-q137d (Touch) (ENERGY STAR)

I am trying to install a program downloaded online to my HP Pavilion. The installation is halted with the followng message:

OEM product cannot be upgraded.

The program support personnel has provided several downloading link to resolve the problem, but the same message appears. Is the problem associated with the software or the setting in the Windows?

Thanks.

Displaying image.png

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Dean Dean
Dean
7923 628 2829
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome onboard!

It remains unclear what is your operating system you use , what is the software that you are trying to download/install, where you are trying to download it from .... please provide this information.

• Generally speaking, if this is 3rd party program (not HP and not Microsoft one), you'd better contact the support department for that software for that company
  • If this is HP software or some Windows stuff, you can post here and you will be provided with an advice.

You may take a screenshot and post it here.

Do not hesitate to post again if you have some issues.

**** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or show appreciation
**** Mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helps **** Thanks !

I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security
0 Kudos
rhos Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am using Windows 10 and the software I am trying to install is e-Scan Internet Security Suite from update1.mwti.net.

I could not install the software using the CD-ROM provided when purchased the software, with the same message OEM Product can't be upgraded.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Dean Dean
Dean
7923 628 2829
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This seems to be not a Windows issue or HP software but your security software (eScan) cannot install.

I am just speculating but are you trying to do a clean installation (e.g. you never before had eScan on the PC) or this is an upgrade from previous version to new one ? If this is an upgrade, try to uninstall the existing version, restart the PC and try clean installation.

If you continue to see issues with the program, please contact the vendor support

>> http://www.escanav.com/en/support/escan-tech-support.asp

24x7 Support
Toll free no : 1800 267 2900
(Only within India)
Tel: +91 22 6772 2911
Email: support@escanav.com
**** Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or show appreciation
**** Mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helps **** Thanks !

I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation