cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LasseBB
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Proliant DL370 G6 mainboard pin out.

HP Recommended
HP Proliant DL370 G6 server ma

Hello.

I have a systemboard/mainboard/motherboard from a HP Proliant DL370 generation 6 that I need the pin out from.

I have searched intensivly online and found no relevant information.

My mainboard product number are: 606200-001

I need to know the pin out the 2x8pin CPU power connector, I guess it is either 8, 12v and GND or 8, 5v and GND and the 22pin main power connector. It dosen't seem to be any standard layout.

Hope somebody can help with this.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,835 120,012 19,636 30,002
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You may also want to post your question on the HPE Community Support Forum -- DL Servers section...

https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/bd-p/itrc-264#.WQx46-Q2y9I

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation