cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
estamysite
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Slimline 270-P005d using Intel SSD E 6000p 256GB not detect in BIOS

HP Recommended
HP Slimline 270-P005d
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just buy a HP Slimline 270-P005d with Core i5 7400T Processor along with the Lubin Customize Motherboard that Support M.2 Socket 3 M Key SSD Card. When I'm inserted the Intel SSD M.2 M Key 6000p into the slot, BIOS doesn't detect any devices through it. How to make the SSD function with the Motherboard that support the SSD requirement? Please help. I not even install any win 10 into the SSD. Somewhere the original HDD loading Win 10 its will crash if the SSD with the motherboard with some of win 10 codes display error.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation