Note on archived topics.
08-24-2016 07:06 AM
Beyond the onboard 1TB hybrid HD. Is there room internally availible for additional expansion? Am I looking to add an external drive or NAS for futher expansion?
I have had my Sprout Pro for almost a month now and see so much potential in this product. So far though. Work keeps getting in the way of being able to sit down and sink my teeth into it.
09-21-2016 02:56 PM
I am glad to hear that you have been successfully seing the potential of the HP Sprout and that you are one of the first customers with access to this very innovative technology.
I have verified and this unit currently does not have the option to have an expandable HD, please check the card on this link http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/sprout-pro-by-hp-%28energy-star%29-p-h0gm0aa-aba--1.
Please be cheking HP emails for future updates and follow these steps:
HP Technical Support can best assist you and can be reached from 5am - 9 pm ET, at: http://www.hp.com/contacthp
Below is step by step guide how to obtain the webform/online form:
1. Please copy and paste this link http://www.hp.com/contacthp into a new browser.
2. Please enter your model number in the "Enter my model number" search field provided then hit the "Find my product" button to generate the result.
3. Select the correct product from the search results.
4. On the next page wait for a few seconds to load the webform.
5. Scroll down to find the webform.
6. Complete the webform then hit the "Submit" button.
7. After you fill out the online form, you will receive a Technical Support case number. You will also be able to engage with a Tech Support product specialist either by chat or they will give you a call at your earliest convenience.
Best Regards and good luck discovering the potential of this unit,