cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tosime Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Support Assisstant not detecting my products

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Support Assistant on my PC only detects 2 of my 5 devices.

However, the online "HP detect my products" detects 4 of my 5 devices. (2 of my 4 printers are the same model).

Is there a way to have my HP Support Assistant on my PC detect all 5 of my devices?

Tony

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
8,219 6,895 449 842
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Support Assisstant not detecting my products

Hello there @tosime,

Welcome back to the HP Support Forums! I understand that you are looking for soem help with the HP Support Assistant. I am happy to help with this.

The HP Support assistant is a program that is constantly evolving as new functionality is added. There are going to be products that is currently does not cover, mostly older ones, and likely very new ones as well, if the application has not been updated. 

All I can recommend is that you maybe try a clean installation of the HP Support Assistant

HP PCs - Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 8, 7)
HP PCs - Troubleshooting HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 😎

Other than that try to keep it up to date.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation