Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Holian Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP T520 - USB redirectrion (Vmware, Windows Server 2008)

HP T520
Other

Masters,

First of all the environment:
  - RDP conecttion to Windows server 2008R2 Terminal servers runnin' on Vmware.

We bougth  four HP T520 because we would like to replace all other (no-brand, wyse, fuji..etc..) thin clients...

Unfortunatelly we can't figure out how to redirect/mount (i don't know which one is the correct) the plugged USB (forexample Nikon Coolpix camera and standart USB pen-drives.)

One time i successfully redirected USB drive, but i don't know what i did. But i never succed to redirect the Nikon Coolpix.

In the client usb menu i see the client recognise the device but can't redirect to server.

I really apperitiate the help.

Regards

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation