Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
24 0 2
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP T5325 Configuration Question

I have about a dozen HP T5325's in my network.  We have recently put XenApp 7.5 in place.  I am unable to configure a connection on the 5325's.  When I choose Citrix ICA, it wants me to choose Server/Published App, the type of protocol, etc., and the connection won't work with those settings.  Choosing the XenApp connection, it's using the PNAgent, and that's not working either.

I have an abundacne of HP T5565's/T510's, and those all work great with Firmware 4.4 or later.  I just choose Citrix, put in the URL, and go, and it works.

I did go download the latest firmware for the 5325 and install that, but I already had that, so that didn't help.

What I'm wondering is, is it possible to make the 5325's work?  If so, what do I need to download, or how does the connection need to be configured?

1 REPLY
scottMaca Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP T5325 Configuration Question

Hi

Did you ever find a solution to this as we have the same issue? We have tried a few things but doesn't look good!

Looks like we will have to replace all of these devices.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation