Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Grimeh Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP T610 WW Thin Client no video and unresponsive.

HP T610 WW Thin Clent
Other

Hi,

I recently purchased second hand a HP T610 WW Thin Clent, I could get into the BIOS etc but it had no OS so i downloaded the windows 8 embeded 64bit 3 part image off the HP support page and booted the client from the resulting USB.

At some part through the process i was left at a DOS type screen saying that i dont have a valid licence key.

I typed exit and rebooted, since then the device will no longer show video or seems to make USB mouse and keyboard active.

All it seems to do it turn on indicated by the power button light and light up the 16gb flash HDD but nothing else?

I can remove the RAM module and is beeps 5 times with a red light (normal to show no RAM) so its i think its not fully dead...?

I have tried the bios reset sequence outlined in the troubleshooting PDF but no luck.

Please help!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation