Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
OKi75 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Thin Client T5740

HP Thin Client T5740
Other

Hi there..

I have Epson LQ-310 hooked on Hp Thin Client T5740 (WES 2009) When I turn on the printer the WES 2009 try to install the printer driver but in the end I got error install the printer driver.

..please help

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
144 143 14 34
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Thin Client T5740

Did you disable the Write Filter that the change gets applied?

Also the driver might need more space on the ramdrive. You could enhance the ramdrive for that.

Also you could change the Temp Folder via Control Panel - System - Advanced - Environment Variables and changes the Variables TEMP and TMP in "User variables" and "System variables" to a different drive / network drive.

and after a successful installation undo those changes.

I am an HP Employee.
My opinions are my own and do not express those of HP.
**Click the Thumps Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation