cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Antvan
Level 1
11 9 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

HP Touchsmart 610 Windows will not load and the screen keeps flashing

HP Recommended
HP TouchSmart 610
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows will not load and the screen keeps flashing. Help!!!
5 REPLIES 5
rdhp
Level 2
19 17 0 4
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am having this same problem. It happened this morning. I have researched and tried many thing and nothing works. I have no restore points to go to so i am just stuck now. Were you able to find any solution?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Antvan
Author
Level 1
11 9 0 1
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
F8, Esc, system recovery then system restore. Choose a restore point prior to the date you experienced the issue and this should fix the problem. This worked for me.
Rosie221
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for solution.  It worked for me too!! What a relief, but I would like to know what caused this problem last night?

Antvan
Author
Level 1
11 9 0 1
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
It seems to me it was due to an automatic Windows update but I can't be certain.
Antvan
Author
Level 1
11 9 0 1
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I'm glad to hear that I could help you out!
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation