cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Spencer01
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

HP ZBook 15u G3 Mobile Workstation with Z Turbo Drive's storage drive doesn't work

HP Recommended
HP Zbook 15u G3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Purchased the enw zbook 15u G3. Trying to image with WDS - Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit and it appears the storage Drive HP provides don't work as it gives the "Windows could not apply the unattend answer file's <DiskConfiguration> setting" error. Can someone help. I was able to image with SCCM but it bluescreens on startup suggesting a storage drive issue too.

5 REPLIES 5
ImAComputer12
3 3 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spencer01

Did you ever end up finding a solution to this?  I am currently in the same boat and nothing seems to fix the issue.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Spencer01
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes I did. HP sent us a Windows 7 recovery disk for the zbook. We were able to copy all the drivers on there and inject into our SCCM image. Imaging worked after that

ImAComputer12
3 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looks like I am contacting HP.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Spencer01
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good luck

ImAComputer12
3 3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spoke with HP.  This is an known issue and there is an advisory out about it.  The link below is directly from HP Support.

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c05040446

I was able to have them send the recovery disc as well.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation