cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Spencer01 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ZBook 15u G3 Mobile Workstation with Z Turbo Drive's storage drive doesn't work

HP Zbook 15u G3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Purchased the enw zbook 15u G3. Trying to image with WDS - Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit and it appears the storage Drive HP provides don't work as it gives the "Windows could not apply the unattend answer file's <DiskConfiguration> setting" error. Can someone help. I was able to image with SCCM but it bluescreens on startup suggesting a storage drive issue too.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
ImAComputer12 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ZBook 15u G3 Mobile Workstation with Z Turbo Drive's storage drive doesn't work

Spencer01

Did you ever end up finding a solution to this?  I am currently in the same boat and nothing seems to fix the issue.

0 Kudos
Spencer01 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes I did. HP sent us a Windows 7 recovery disk for the zbook. We were able to copy all the drivers on there and inject into our SCCM image. Imaging worked after that

0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Looks like I am contacting HP.

Thanks for the quick reply!

0 Kudos
Spencer01 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good luck

0 Kudos
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Spoke with HP.  This is an known issue and there is an advisory out about it.  The link below is directly from HP Support.

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c05040446

I was able to have them send the recovery disc as well.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation