Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
schuifpui Top Student
Top Student
3 0 2
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ZR2740w drivers for Windows 8.1 x64

Where can I find the drivers for windows 8.1 for this monitor?

Please note that the Win7 x64 drivers are not accepted by Win8.1 x64.

Adding it as legacy hardware with the INF provided by the Win7 install program doesn't work either.

Please help! I bought these two monitors just a year ago and now they're useless already!

8 REPLIES
Retired
Retired
7336 358 762
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @schuifpui,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I have read your post on how you are looking for drivers for Windows 8.1, and I would be happy to guide you towards a resolution!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Monitors/bd-p/bsc-1255#.VCxfRflShXh

I hope this helps!

Regards :)

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Tags (2)
Schubeldidu Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

dear support agent,

I am also waiting for a 8.1 driver and so do many others.

It seems hp doesn't offer any drivers for us. its kind of sarcastic from you to say that you will guide @schuidpui towards a resolution when there is no solution unless hp will provide a driver.

sad but it makes me want to get rid of all my hp stuff and buy from other companies. 

best

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
7336 358 762
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just sent you a private message. If you are not sure how to check your forum messages, this post has instructions.

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

0 Kudos
rmak1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 1
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there. I'm also looking for the same. Was there ever anything released?

Thanks!

Retired
Retired
7336 358 762
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, this post has instructions.

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

0 Kudos
schuifpui Top Student
Top Student
3 0 2
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sorry, nothing has been released as far as I know. I am very dissapointed in the HP support. Other than automated postings from "mechpilot" nothing is done for existing customers.

I have sold my monitors to someone who has not upgraded yet to Windows 8 and I will never (never) buy HP monitors again. I would recommend you to do the same.

Schubeldidu Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello to everyone,

sadly there is no solution for this problem. I discussed this with the technical assitance from HP and they don't offer a solution, neither will they do in the future.

So please mechpilot stop texting in this forum that you will find a solution, because there is none besides getting rid of your HP stuff.

Really weak move from HP.

Good news: Once you are in contact with HP support you recieve lots of spam mails from them to buy their new products...

best,

r

onix123 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear netizens,

Any luck finding a solution, whether for Windows 8 or 10?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation