Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 23
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Okay, I'm in the Twilight Zone and did some time travellling.  I've had this computer since 2015.  And it has never worked great.  The keys will stick periodically.  And yes, I've changed out keyboards and mice and the whole enchilada.

And, I did online tech support; then shipped it out 3 time to the HP headquarters.  And nobody could fix it.  

I'm wondering if this is the problem.  Today I was looking at the control panel and numerous programs listed as being installed on 1/22/2032

They include:

Energy Star

HP Support

Miscrosoft-Visual Ctt 2005

HP Documentation

Microsoft Visual Ctt 2005

7-Zip 920

Microsoft Visual Ctt

Realtek Ethernet Conroller Driver

Realtek Card Reader

Cyberlink Power Director

HP Simple pass. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@writer-17_

“I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.”

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sandy,  

I have shipped this computer to escalated support and the problem still exists.  And I got a message that someone dispatched fom the  executive's department would be contacting me.  Are you that person that they dispatched?

HP Recommended

Model:  HP Pavilion All-in-one-23-G010

PURCHASE DATE:  8/14/14

This problem has been going on almost since I bought the computer.  I had online support with  online tech accessed it. Then after it was recurring, it was sent to an escalation team.  The computer has been shipped to HP 2 times.  

PROBLEM:  There is a delay in keyboarding before info turns up on the screen.  The computer stalls.  And sometimes it will type and then other times it won't.  I have tried other key boards several times.  Still no luck.   And as you will see, HP has worked on this computer numerous times with the same issues.

HP SUPPORT:  

1)  First I called the Tech support and was patched to India.   They accessed my computer.  Temporarily fixed it.  Then it happened several more times.

2.  Then I called HP Support and was escalated to the US Tech in New Mexico in 2015.   Below are the case numbers for the same problem over and  over. 

Case numbers are:

07/03/15       Case #3017700146 - tried to fix with phone call support

07/04/15       Case #3017689296 - tried to fix with phone call support

09/07/15       Case #3019888219 - tried a system recovery.  My data lost - spoke with Navjod

10/23/15       Case #3021497525  - spoke with Dhiraj - then transferred to Customer Loyalty Manager

Case #3021505126 (new number assigned by Canadian Case Manager

CSO   #BHDV8310-01 (This number was on email stating packing materials were being sent to me)

11/06/15        Email notification that they are trying to expedite; return date expected 11/19/15

11//15/15      Customer receipt with shipment ot notification that motherboard processor failure; replaced motherboard.  

05/17/16        Case #3024944210 - Escalation Team - Dan same problem with keyboard. 

05/26/16        Case #3028791016 - new case number assigned by  Escalation Team - Wilbur

06/02/16        Email notifying me that computer packing  stuff is being  sent to me

06/09/16        Signed a waiver for HP Data transfer program enclosed with the shipment to HP

06/22/16        HP Order # BHVH348201 - Customer Receipt - Defective commodity, fail reason, slow when reading data.  Replaced HDD; Keyboard not responding;   replaced keyboard

01/28/17        Case #3036366904 - Jordan - as per email.  Called her and spoke with her and gave her information

During this time I spoke with reps all over the world:

1 - El Salvador

3 - India

1 - Phillipines

1 - Canada

US - New Mexico, Palo Alto

I have had the motherboard, keyboards replaced, mouse replaced and it still sticks. 

The other day, I wanted to see if my programs I installed were the issue.  So I listed the files - most recent date to last.  

The first dates that came up for installed program indicated 1/22/2032.  All the programs for that install date were HP and Microsoft programs. 

One of the biggest proglems is that there are numerous case numbers for the same issue.   

HP Recommended

I got an email from a "Jeff Christopher" of Executive Relations yet there is nobody there by that name.

I have better things to do than to play phone tag with a fictitous name.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.